Gas Detector Products and Accessories
Whether you need gas monitors for remote sampling, confined spaces, area monitoring, or personal protection, we have a range of durable equipment backed by our Guaranteed for Life warranty to meet your detection needs. Keep your workers safe for longer with extended runtime power supplies and DualSense Technology.
When it comes to choosing equipment to protect your worksite from hazardous gases, rely on the Radius™ BZ1 Area Monitor. No other area monitor protects your workers longer in the field with less setup, user training, and time in the shop.
- Detect up to seven gases using 15 sensor options including PID
- Longest running area monitor with a typical run time of 7 days (168 hours)
- Audible alarms sound at 108 dB at 1 m to cut through high-noise environments
Ventis® Pro Series
Stop carrying multiple instruments to meet your gas detection needs. The Ventis® Pro Series has you covered whether you need unique four-gas or expanded five-gas sensor options, all in the most configurable multi-gas monitors on the market.
- LENS™ Wireless allows personal monitors to communicate with area monitors
- See gas readings and alarms from connected peers in LENS Wireless groups
- Flexible sensor configurations detect up to five gases
Ventis MX4 Gas Detector
Let the Ventis® MX4 gas detector take your safety program to the next level.
- Monitors 1-4 gases
- Configures with or without a pump
- Available with a black or safety orange overmold
- iNet ® Ready and DSX™ Docking Station compatible
- Compatible with the Ventis Slide-on pump
MX6 iBrid Gas Detector
Get ready to see hazardous levels of oxygen, toxic and combustible gas, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) like never before.
- 1-6 Gas monitor
- Full-color LCD display
- 24 Sensor options including PID and IR
- iNet ® Ready and Docking Station™ compatible
Tango TX1 Gas Detector
The Tango® TX1, with a 2-year run time and DualSense® Technology, increases worker safety, regardless of bump test frequency, while reducing overall costs.
- DualSense Technology increases worker safety by using two sensors to detect the same gas
- Guaranteed for Life™ with replaceable sensors and batteries that extend the life of the instrument
- Optional AlarmAmp™ increases audible alarms to 110dB
- Acknowledgeable gas alerts
GasBadge Pro Gas Detector
Built to Industrial Scientific's highest quality and reliability standards, GasBadge® Pro provides a lifetime of gas hazard protection with more features than any other single gas detector available.
- Full-featured, single gas detector
- Lifetime warranty
- Interchangeable sensors
- iNet® Ready and docking station compatible
T40 Rattler Gas Detector
The T40 Rattler™ is a low-cost, maintenance-free single-gas detector designed to protect personnel from dangerous hydrogen sulfide or carbon monoxide gas exposure in the most extreme conditions.
- Low cost CO or H2S monitoring
- Peak/hold feature
- 1,500 hour run time on 1 AA alkaline battery
- Compact size and light weight
Ventis LS Gas Detector
Available as part of the Accenture Life Safety Solution. The Ventis LS is capable of continuously monitoring a worker's exposure to gas and their location while in a plant environment.
- Detects one to four gases including H2S, O2, LEL, CO, SO2 and NO2
- Transmits gas level and alarm information over a Wi-Fi network
- Sends an alert to the control room if the worker activates the instrument's panic button or if lack of motion is detected
- Enables a worker's location to be pinpointed in real time at a central console